Updated Wednesday September 30, 2015 by Miriam Trelka.
- 2009 - CCGS became independent league
- 2009 - CCGS founding fathers form first official Board:(John Brodie, Tim Hornef & Megan Hornef, Omar Dume, Kenny Forbes, Doug Duncanson, and Charles Prock)
- 2009 - First Training And Development Program (TAD)
- 2009 - Inter-league Play is established 2010 - Inaugural Season
- 2010 - CCGS recognized as official Softball league of the City of Coconut Creek
- 2010 - Commissioner Becky Tooley Given the Title of "Mayor of Softball"...An Unanimous vote by CCGS board
- 2010 - Coconut Creek Crush Travel was formed
- 2011 - CCGS Second League doubled in size both TAD and REC
- 2011 - Crush Board formally established
- 2012 - CCGS Once again Grows 40%
- 2013 - Crush 14u ranked first in state by USSSA July
- 2013 - Crush 14u placed 2nd in USSSA State Championship Aug
- 2013 - Crush 14u honored by the Coconut Creek commissioners for their achievements.